Color Printing Tips
If you need color printing for your business then it’s important to make sure you are getting the best your machine can offer. The machine that are in offices today are fantastic and can produce some amazing prints. Unfortunately, not many people know how to properly utilize their machines. So today at Spokane Copier we are going to offer you some color printing tips.
What not everyone understands is that your copier is not optimized automatically for every job. They may try to print tons of text documents immediately followed by a color print. Machines today can perform both jobs well, but to get the most from it you have to change your settings in the right way.
If you follow these color printing tips then you will begin getting the best prints you’ve ever had in no time.
- Set your print resolution. Make sure that it is as high as it can go. Most printers have settings that go as high as 1800 x 600 dpi, or even 2400 x 1200. More dpi means better pictures.
- Set your print driver. Make sure you change from the text setting to the photo setting. This will prepare your printer for a bolder image.
- Set print drive to full color. This will open a new range of colors available.
- Use Adobe PostScript print drive. Your greens, blues, and reds will be changed into cyan, magenta, yellow, and black values. This will create a fully color spectrum.
- Check your digital format. Jpeg, PDF, and PNG will create better images than TIFF or Bitmap photo.
Remember, your printer doesn’t know what you are trying to do. You need to make sure you are doing your part to get the best color prints you can get. Otherwise you could be left with dull colors and boring prints.