Get the Most From your Copier Lease
Copier leases can be expensive investments. That is something that we are all familiar with at Spokane Copier. However, a lot of the time there is more to your lease than you may realize. There are a number of features that you can include or add to get the most from your copier lease.
- Continued Maintenance Contracts. A continued maintenance contract may already be included in your lease and you might not even be aware. This will allow you to get your copier maintained or inspected for no additional cost. This is a great way to guarantee that your copier is in working condition for years to come.
- Deals on consumables. One of the best perks of being on a copier lease is that you get the benefits that your leasing company does. One of these perks is being able to get your consumables for a cheaper price by going through your leasing company. This is a great way to save money over the course of years by working close with your leasing agent.
- Upgrades on your current machine. Many people do not realise that a small addition to their copier can make all the difference to their productivity. Something as simple as adding a few paper trays can change the way your office works.
- Extra Copier Security. There are a number of security options available to protect yourself from any future attack. Some may already be included in your current package.
- Access to great managed print services companies. These are services that can help your monitor your print and copier usage and help you save. This is a great option for big operations that are looking for help cutting costs.
Some of these features may already be included in your copier lease. Talk with your copier leasing agent to learn how to get the most from your copier lease.