When you are thinking about getting a copier lease the type of copier is only one parts of the equation. You also need to consider how long of a lease you would like to have. Most copier leasing companies offer several options, but there is one copier lease length that is the most common.
Copier leases can basically be broken up into two categories: Short-term leases (23-36 months) or long-term leases (60 months). Both of these have benefits, but the long-term lease is the most common among most copier leasing companies. However, it is up to you to determine what fits your business best.
- These are great for those who need the most current models of office machines. The shorter lease time allows you to have more frequent upgrades over the years.
- Your monthly payments will be significantly higher as your time with the copier is only about half as long.
- You will basically always be working with the newest, and best machines.
- You will have to go through the process of finding a lease more frenquently
- Great for those who want more consistency. Once you have a machine that you trust you don’t have to change as often.
- Lower monthly payments are beneficial to anyone that is on a tighter budget
- No worrying about finding another lease. Most people hate looking for new leases so the longer that they can wait, the better.
For most people the long-term lease is the perfect option. Lower payments and less worries about future leases are the biggest draws. Most people don’t need constant upgrades, so something that works well will do them just fine.
60-months is the most common copier lease length, but it’s not always right for everyone. Give us a call at Spokane Copier to get help with your next copier lease. We can help you find exactly what you need.